NetReach has worked with clients both new to e-Commerce, as well as those looking to redesign and upgrade their online stores or commerce functionality. We have a holistic view of commerce that includes the traditional "product catalog" with shopping cart paradigm and expands upon this to include diverse industries and applications such as the following:
- Universities and Certified Independent Education & Training Providers for Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Education (CE) course registration, purchase, and credit. Fulfillment is delivered "virtually" online or in the classroom.
- Summer Camp Program a la cart camper activity options scheduler with purchase.
- Non-Profit donations acceptance.
- Event Registration, including seats capacity, with or without purchase.
- Association and Membership Organization Registration and Dues Processing.
Through our Content Management System (CMS), cmScribe, we are able to quickly deploy a comprehensive e-Commerce solution that provides:
- Powerful Administration Tools.
- Online Product Catalog and Shopping Cart.
- Fully Customizable Design.
- Safe, Secure Transactions.
- Integrated Payment and Order Processing Options.
- Merchandising, Offers and Promotions.
- Search Engine Friendly Tools.
- Third-Party Software Integration.
- Product catalog editing functions are accessed directly from any product page: Product List, Product Detail, or Search Results.
- All aspects of managing a Product are in one place with well-defined sections for ease of use.
- All descriptive items that face the user are WYSIWYG editors, allowing almost any formatting, not limiting product descriptions to dry text.
- Order tracking is simplified, with all information gathered into one place, with order reporting functions provided by download or print.
- Full-featured CMS allows for marketing and ancillary pages, user forms, contact information, etc.
Products can have some or all of the following features:
- Product Number – User-defined product number.
- Product – The product name that will be displayed.
- Short Name – A shortened name to be displayed in lists and tables.
- Image – An image to be displayed on the product detail page.
- Thumbnail Image – A smaller picture to be displayed in a list of products.
- Description – A complete description for the product detail page.
- Meta Description and Meta Keywords – This is the content added to the page's description and keyword to help with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Stock Keeping Units (SKUs)/Multiple SKUs capable – Each SKU has its own pricing.
- Store specific search – Includes name, description, product number, keywords, or combination.
The shopping cart includes:
- Standards compliant. Store visitors are not required to log-in before using the cart. The cart is "editable" for quantities and item removal, and visitors can continue shopping.
- 4-step check out (Log-in/register, Billing Info., Review, Confirmation) can be combined into a one-step "Express" checkout.
- Real-time payment integration.
The e-Commerce area is fully integrated to match the look and feel of your website. It is driven through Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) that will automatically apply style standards so that you don't need to worry about them.
e-Commerce transactions comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for protecting credit card transactions online. We can apply any level of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates for data encryption.
The check-out system can be easily integrated with real-time payment systems such as VeriSign (PayFlow), PayPal, Authorize.Net, or Plug-N-Pay. Shipping can be tied to a third-party shipping company, such as UPS, Federal Express, etc.
Online shoppers have become very sophisticated and expect a certain level of experience. NetReach can deliver the following tools to draw attention and engage your visitors:
- Discount offers and coupons can be provided to all customers or selected customers, categories or products.
- Apply different pricing levels based upon customer groups.
- Gift certificates.
- Featured products and related products.
- Product reviews and ratings.
- Email a friend.
- Shopping wish lists and lightboxes.
- Multiple billing and shipping addresses can be stored for each user.