Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a term that refers to the process of structuring a webpage in order to improve its rankings in search engine results. In order for a site to appear in search engine results pages, the content needs to be accessible. Optimizing a webpage for search engines ultimately makes the content more easily found, read, and indexed by a search engine's software.
SEO can be crucial to a company's success. During the information gathering process, most users' first stop is at a search engine. Like it or not, search engines have the ability to immensely influence your customers and ultimately, your business. Case in point, according to Harris Interactive (Rochester, New York), in 2005, 88% of online shoppers performed online research before making a purchase, and over 65% of those shoppers used search engines to do so. It is imperative that your site is properly indexed, enabling potential customers to find your site in the results, versus a competitor's.
Gone are the days when meta tags were a main tactic in ranking well on search engines. Now there are several factors that can affect a website's rankings. A strong Internet marketing strategy involves using many individual tools, services, subscriptions, software, etc. To manage all of this on your own would be an overwhelming task! Not to worry, we do it all for you.
Our SEO Services Include:
- Online marketing consultation: We meet with you face-to-face to assess your current online marketing goals and strategies. Then, working together as a team, we decide what information is important to marketing your business.
- Website analysis: We review your current site design and HTML code, as well as placement of content, keywords, and links. We dig deep into your website’s activity to analyze how well it is performing.
- Keyword research and analysis: We will research and analyze the most effective keywords and phrases for your site. These are the keywords that are most likely to drive quality traffic to your site, ultimately resulting in conversions.
- Competitor analysis: We will review and analyze your top competitors' websites.
- Content optimization: We review your current content, navigation, links, use of keywords, and overall quality of content.
HTML modification: We will work with you to make sure all HTML tags are properly optimized for search engines, including:
- Meta tags.
- Title tags.
- Heading tags.
- Alt tags.
- Link building: We will work with you to get good, quality links to your site.
- Press release optimization: We will show you how to best optimize your press releases for search engines.
- Search engine submission: We will submit your site to search engines for indexing.
- Ranking Reports: We will provide you with monthly ranking reports so that you can see how we're doing.
To speak to a NetReach SEO Specialist, please call NetReach at 215-283-2300.